breast health with
the Genius® 3D Exam
Get access to a more accurate and comfortable mammogram that:
Is approved by the FDA as a superior mammogram for women with dense breasts.1-3
Detects 20-65% more invasive breast cancers compared to 2D mammography alone.4
Features a SmartCurve™ system3 to reduce the amount of discomfort you feel during your detection exam.5
Breaking down barriers in
breast cancer screening
Project Health Equality is transforming women’s healthcare
Solving these complex issues will take more than new resources. It will take a diversity of thoughts, insights, and imagination. That’s why we’ve joined forces with proven-effective nonprofit organizations that have the values, vision, and expertise to make a meaningful difference in Black women’s health.
Black Women’s Health Imperative
is the only national organization devoted solely to advancing the health and wellness of America’s 21 million Black women. We’ve been standing with its mission since 1998.
is a nonprofit organization working to increase and improve radiology in low-resource and medically underserved regions of the world. We’ve been partnering with RAD-AID since 2000.
We plan on opening more care
sites across the country.
*Source: Journal of the American College of Radiology
- Ho JM, Jafferjee N, Covarrubias GM, Ghesani M, Handler B. Dense breasts: a review of reporting legislation and available supplemental screening options. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 203(2):449-56, 2014.
- Sprague BL, Gangnon RE, Burt V, et al. Prevalence of mammographically dense breasts in the United States. J Natl Cancer Inst. 106(10), 2014.
- FDA submissions P080003, P080003/S001, P080003/S004, P080003/S005, P080003/S006
- Results from Friedewald, SM, et al. “Breast cancer screening using tomosynthesis in combination with digital mammography.” JAMA 311.24 (2014): 2499-2507; a multi-site (13), non-randomized, historical control study of 454,000 screening mammograms investigating the initial impact the introduction of the Hologic Selenia Dimensions on screening outcomes. Individual results may vary. The study found an average 41% increase and that 1.2 (95% CI: 0.8-1.6) additional invasive breast cancers per 1000 screening exams were found in women receiving combined 2D FFDM and 3D(TM) mammograms acquired with the Hologic 3D Mammography(TM) System versus women receiving 2D FFDM mammograms only.
- Smith, A. Improving Patient Comfort in Mammography. Hologic WP-00019 Rev 003(2017)